Friday, November 27, 2009

The Road

I've been anxiously awaiting the release of this movie for about a year.  I was handed the book by an old friend last year.  One of the most depressing and moving stories I've ever read.  I hope the movie lives up to the book.  Unfortunately it's apparently in limited release this weekend, so I need to track down a theater in the city that is showing.

The Dominion release is quite highly anticipated for various reasons.  Some expect one of the most significant updates in years, some anticipate the end of New Eden, and some expect the legendary NGE.  I'm optimistic that we'll all survive the December 1st release.  The scheduled 19 hour patch downtime is a bit off-putting, but I'm halfway through BS5 so I'll throw that in the queue and check back in when the dust settles.

No comments:

Post a Comment